11/18/2013

Word of the Week: RECAP: GOALS

Last week the Word of the Week was: Goals. How did you implement Goals into your day? Did you accomplish a goal  you were working on? Were you S.M.A.R.T.E.R. when setting new goals?

When going into this week I focused on the feelings Refresh I experienced from the previous week. I was able to be mindful of goals throughout the week. I practiced setting a daily process goal, which I quickly had to reevaluate and refocus my energy to continue my momentum and motivation in accomplishing my goal. I reflected on my process and was mindful that although barriers occur, there are ways to work through them and use them as fuel for your motivation. I will admit that it is not always easy to deal with barriers and often times it is after my reflection when I understand the process. However, through this week I found a new motivation and am mindful of my goals. I am focusing on the process of each goal to assist in achieving the outcome.

Share your experience with goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment