11/25/2013

Word of the Week: Thankful

Word of the Week: 11/25-12/1: THANKFUL

 Happy Monday! It's time for our Word of the Week! This week we will focus on THANKFUL. You probably saw that one coming, it is Thanksgiving week. I challenge you to think outside the box on things you are Thankful for. Focus on aspects of your life that may seem mundane, these may be what you should be most thankful for! Weirdly enough I am thankful for the colder weather. I grew up in the mid-west and northeast where you have season changes. Living in California for years I forgot what fall/winter felt like. Now, living in Texas I am excited for a colder 36 rainy day! It's not snow but I do get to see my breath when I walk outside.








During this week I challenge you to be mindful of what and why you are THANKFUL. Share with us what you observe throughout the week. May you all have safe travels and  THANKFUL moments!



No comments:

Post a Comment