11/12/2013

Word Of the Week:REFRESH RECAP!

Last week  your challenge was to focus on the word REFRESH. How did you do? Were you more mindful and practice ways to feel REFRESHED?
When I initially picked REFRESH, as the first word of the week focus, I was thinking more in terms of taking time to focus on sleep, and increase your energy. I felt if one would focus on feeling REFRESHED you would than increase your focus on daily tasks. As I was being mindful of the word of the week I developed a new meaning of REFRESH. I had two meetings last week where I was discussing my work and my passion. After the meetings I realized how REFRESHING it is to be able to see growth in myself and others when discussing the positive impact of sport psychology. REFRESH became more than just gaining a sense of relaxation and energy. REFRESH turned into reflection and inspiration. Feeling so inspired and refocused I thought what better way to have GOALS as the Word of the Week-11/11-11/17.

Word of the Week: GOALS: 11/11-11/17:

No need to wait until January to focus on meeting your new goals for 2014. Get ahead, start now before the holidays. Don't be S.M.A.R.T. when setting GOALS be S.M.A.R.T.E.R. Check back tomorrow for a follow up on how to set S.M.A.R.T.E.R. GOALS. Focus on the process not the product when working toward your goals.!

No comments:

Post a Comment